Get longer and fuller hair with revolutionary hair extensions from Poze. Magic Tip Extensions is a permanent hair extension method with rings that fulfills the dream of a glamorous and luxurious hair of top quality.
Advantages with Poze Magic Tip Extensions:
• No heat required
• No glue required
• Gentle and comfortable
• Natural look and movement
• Shift up and retighten for reuse
• Easy to attach with Magic Rings or Micro Rings
Poze Magic Tip Extensions is a new and unique product with many advantages. New generation of hair extensions with a soft silicone tip called Poze Soft Comfort Tip, gives you maximum comfort. Here you can easily reuse the hair by moving up the extensions again and avoiding harsh, uncomfortable extension mounts that can break.
• Shape: Straight hair, which also can be shaped with a curl- or flat iron.
• Quantity & Dimensions: Each pack contains 20 loops that are 50cm long and weigh about 0.75 grams each. You need about 40-60 loops for a hair thickening. For a hair extension, you need about 75-150 loops depending on how thick your hair is.
1. Use Magic Rings for this method to get the best results, the rings must be ordered separately.
2. Never attach strands close to the hairline or too high up the neck, in order to avoid visible mounts.
Poze Standard Quality - Top seller and customer favorite. With its richness and quality the hair extensions suits great for all occasions. Standard Quality are either straight or wavy and may in some cases turn to light natural waves after washing. The hair is originally dark and then colored into a wide variety of beautiful shades to suit just your hair.
100% Natural Remy Hair extensions that are treated with Poze Keratin-Refill Process, which condition the hair with intense nourishment and makes it stronger. Remy means that all hair is in the same direction, minimizing tangles and keeps the hair healthy for a long time.
Cleaning and Brushing
• When you wash your hair extensions, it is always best to let your hair dry naturally, you can also use the blow dryer with low heat to speed up the process, remember to keep the nozzle at about 30cm distance. Never sleep with wet hair.
• Brush your hair thoroughly before cleaning and separate brackets apart with your fingers.
• When you shower, gently massage the shampoo into the hair with downward movements, do not rub. Then rinse thoroughly! Do not spray with hot water, lukewarm are recommended. Use plenty of conditioner and mask meanwhile you comb out the hair. Do not wash your extensions more often than necessary to avoid unnecessary damage.
• You should regularly use deep conditioner that repairs. Do not apply balm or conditioner close to the scalp and where you attached your hair because it gets oily and increases the risk that the mount can drop or slip off.
• Brush your hair every day and start at the peaks when you brush. We recommend swine brushes for hair extensions. Use a sparse brush to sort out tangle in the hair before it dries. We recommend you to brush it when the hair is dry. Always hold the bracket when you brush your hair to avoid pulling and tearing of your extensions.
• Braid the hair at night, there is nothing that wear as much as when you are asleep because you turn and rub the hair during the night. Use rubber band without metal. Never go to bed with wet hair. Brush through it again when you wake up.
• You can style your hair extensions just like your normal hair, flat, curl or blow-dry. Pay attention and use the recommended hair care products. Use heat protective products and avoid to flat or blow dry the hair extensions too often. The more often the faster it worn.
• Never use a flat or curling iron directly on the bracket.
• Be careful not to use products containing alcohol, oils or silicones directly on the bracket, it can change the properties and makes the hair become tangled. Avoid these in your hair. Instead, use silk drops.
• Do not spray hairspray that contains alcohol on your hair because it also damages the hair. Avoid styling products that contain chemicals / alcohol as spray and gel.
• Strong sun, heat, swimming in chlorine and salt water can loosen the brackets. The hair worn extra when subjected to such exposure, the hair can become tangled firmly in salt water and chlorine and blonde hair can become discolored. Rinse your hair thoroughly with fresh water after such exposure and use conditioner and leave-in products that protect your hair. The best would be to not bathe your hair at all.
We are not responsible for Extensions used in the sun or swimming.
• All tinting, dyeing or other chemical treatment on your hair will be at your own risk. We do not recommend such treatments on your hair because it is already sufficiently dealt with. We do not replace hair that is destroyed due. chemical treatments.
Poze always recommend you to use quality products on your hair.